If you haven't read the Host you are missing out. It's just as amazing as all her other books. She knows how to bring the characters to life... They become a part of you. I don't want to give too much away, but when I look at the Lava Mountains and rock around me, I think of the book, and it becomes a part of me every day.
You should read it…
Just a Thought
I hope that every one can find and learn to give the love that Stephanie talks about in all of her books. The world would be a much happier place and being married would be easier. We would not have so many broken families in the world. I know I have to work harder on showing my love for everyone around me and have love in our home.
Labor Day, Soccer, & Daddy-Daughter Date
12 years ago
1 comments:
I need to get going on reading her other book,,,as soon as breaking dawn is done...
Post a Comment