This is the year that I stop counting... No more telling people how old I am!!
Kelly bought me a mountain bike for my birthday. I was very excited for this thoughtful present by the way he got one too. On my birthday how convenient for him. All kidding aside, I'm glad he got a bike too. Now we can go riding together, loose that extra belly fat and tone my weak legs. How nice is that? We were told that there are a lot of biking trails around here. We have one by our house where the whole family can ride.
I would really like to work up to riding about 10 miles every day and 50 or more every weekend. This will take a long time to work up to... I need to stop eating the cheese cake. I had a great birthday thanks to Kelly. I love you
Labor Day, Soccer, & Daddy-Daughter Date
12 years ago
3 comments:
Well looky at you, that will be a new fun past time. You might have to wait to ride it when it gets cooler,,,, ha ha. We will ride together someday my dear. Cute hair by the way.
How fun! I really want a bike, there is just something about riding one, makes you feel young again! Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great one! You look fab!!!
Well, well, well, you didn't blog about what a HOTTIE you are! Cool bike, we just got some last fall and LOVE going on family rides. It should be lots of fun!!
Post a Comment