Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's Take a Walk

Down memory Lane...I feel like this is really fun. I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

2 comments:

Kerryne said...

I have too many great memories of you to list, but I will list a few! For starters Dance Company was such a blast!!! Being able to be there for you when you had Kaden was such an honor for me. Late night Sconecutter runs after dragging state! He he!! YUM!! Sleepovers and tons of laughs and great times! Everytime I hear a Tori Amos song I think of you! I am so glad that we are able to stay in touch after all these years!

Janelle said...

First time I met you was at the hospital, which of course you know because you wrote that in my comments. The second time I met you, you walked into Hillside looking massively skinny and I thought, geez, you had a baby like a month ago??? After that, we became very close friends who spent every weekend together dancing it up. Boy could we dance it up.... Brick's, Manhattan, Green Street, Harry O's, Vortex, The Bay, Sconecutter of course, Dee's, market street grill for filet mignon, St. George Spring Break at that condo, remembering when you chopped your hair off and it was some kind of red, oh,,, the 'red dress', 'hello boys', long island ice teas, Dixie Chicks, Mariah Carey, Tarzan, Kaden always telling me, "We don't say stupid," and way too many Hillside memories, and you always painted my nails perfectly. Sheesh, I could go on. I remember we always used to say, "We could write a book," maybe I should so I can remember all the hellacious and crazy times we had as the highland whores.... he he he