We had a good Halloween this year. I cooked Soup and scones.yumm yumm
Kennedi dressed up as Super Girl, Kayla as Wonder Women and
Kaden dressed up as The Phantom of The Opera... Which is crazy because he hates the music from the Opera. I guess it is too scary for him which is sad, because I would love to take him to Las Vegas to see the play.
Good thing I bought enough candy we had 1,000 trick or treaters this year. I guess it is big around here. Probably because the Twin Ponds Estate is right in back of us so a lot of people bring their kids so the can see the huge Estate. We think the Lady that lives their is an owner of Nu-Skin. Around 8:00pm I had Kelly go to the store and buy more candy. We had kids all night. The kids just kept coming and coming...
Good thing I bought enough candy we had 1,000 trick or treaters this year. I guess it is big around here. Probably because the Twin Ponds Estate is right in back of us so a lot of people bring their kids so the can see the huge Estate. We think the Lady that lives their is an owner of Nu-Skin. Around 8:00pm I had Kelly go to the store and buy more candy. We had kids all night. The kids just kept coming and coming...
Just kidding.We had no kids, yeah no kids, come to our neighborhood! Not one! The only person that came to our house was the neighbor dressed as wolf giving us candy, because nobody went to his house! So I took the girls around our neighborhood as "the" only trick or treaters. Then Kelly and I took them to an area just above our house and found life. So that was fun. Kaden went with two good friends, to a neighborhood that every house was all decorated. He had a great time. It is sad when your little boy is to big to have his photo taken. And wont go trick or treating with his family.




3 comments:
Well you sure had me going on that one. I can't believe no kids came. Where do you live? Just kidding.
The lady who owns that huge house does or used to own Nuskin. Sara Brewer's friends is one of the grandkids or something so they went there for Spring Break... and my old friend Lori is a relative too. The last name may be Tillotson?
The girls looked great. I was wonder woman when I was 4 and 5. I wore one of those hot plasticy masks that stick to your face and condense and make life uncomfortable on Halloween. Remember those? The nose holes were small and my eyes never lined up with the pre-formed holes in the mask. My mom let me wear her wide gold bracelets and I would pretend I was blocking bullets with them, just like wonderwoman. So funny!
p.s. A post once a month???? We need to hear more about what's going on then that. Post some Hawaii pics lady!
Your girls are so cute! I love he hair! I don't have much time I just thought I would let you know that I had read your blog, and I liked it! Lots of love and hugs to your family. I think I'll see you this weekend if I'm not mistaken, call me and let me know.
Heather
Post a Comment