Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maui Rocks

We have been very fortunate. Kelly's Company is sending us to Hawaii for the second time! The first time was to the Big Island to work on the LDS Kona Temple. Kelly and I both worked maybe two days and the rest of the time was all play.This time they are sending us to Maui for a whole week. We will leave Monday and return next Monday.That Rocks... My Mother is coming down to tend the kids. I ask all of you to pray for her and the kids. I don't want to come home to my mother having a mental break down. The good thing is that Kaden & Kennedi have school all day. After school, Kaden will be busy with football and scouts. He gets all his work done at school so no Homework! Kaden is doing great in school. I'm glad that we moved down here. The schools and teachers are so involved with the students. They love to help whenever they can. Kaden and Kennedi improved 100% in the first week of school down here. So my Mother will only have the sweet Kayla who does no wrong. Because she is the baby.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Maui is the best! They have the best restaurants,,, when I went I pigged out! Good luck to your mommy, she'll be great! Take lots of pictures so we can see them on the blog...

MicknRindy said...

I'm jealous!!!

Kerryne said...

Sooooo jealous! Have a blast, can't wait to hear all about it!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the prayers- everyone survived. 🤘