Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something to Do!

My new project for the month.
She is cute... in a witches way. I love her.( Kayla is making a small witch with my help). If any of you have new fun projects I would love to see them. Happy crafting to all

2 comments:

Janelle said...

So, this is kinda cute,,, REALLY CUTE! How do you make it... ? I can't tell if it's a sewing project or what...I haven't started projects in my life.. no room, and kids won't really let me... I need to start making cards though... that's what I can do..

Jen said...

Lindz,

That looks like something you would make. Did I ever tell you about the quilt shop I went to in St George? It was a little house somewhere close to the tabernacle. I loved it, they had a club similar to the quilt block of the month at Quilts Etc.

I am working on the Crab Apple Hill patter called "winter wonderland" check it out on their website.

Jen