Kadens team won the first round in playoffs 9-3. He also had the most hits in the season so the coaches gave him a new helmet and baseball bag -sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. They are keeping him in check. Kadens not blaming the ump for bad calls, he's listening to the coaches and doing what he should. He still has a great passion for the game and is still very competitve, but is controlling his emotions. I know moving down her has played a big part in it. I think he has really embraced having a fresh start. He has also excelled and enjoyed going to school a lot more. We are really proud of him.
Labor Day, Soccer, & Daddy-Daughter Date
12 years ago
1 comments:
Way to go Kaden on ripping it up on the field! I'm not much of a baseball fan, sorry,, don't be mad at me. It's just a little boring. I'm sure there's lots of strategy etc..... just not enough action.
Post a Comment