We love our Addie
She is very fun to have around our house. She follows you around like a puppy dog.
She goes everywhere I go. When I'm laying on the couch, she will come over and lay on me
Or under the blanket. She also loves to sleep in my bed (especially with me).
I not too happy about this because I have to wash the sheets
every other day, instead of once a week. On Saturday we gave her a bone
so she would have something to do when we were gone. Today she went
and buried the bone in the front yard. The kids got a kick out of this!
Kaden took photos of her playing with her bone, so I thought we would
share the photos with all of you. Have fun looking at our Addie!!
She is very fun to have around our house. She follows you around like a puppy dog.
She goes everywhere I go. When I'm laying on the couch, she will come over and lay on me
Or under the blanket. She also loves to sleep in my bed (especially with me).
I not too happy about this because I have to wash the sheets
every other day, instead of once a week. On Saturday we gave her a bone
so she would have something to do when we were gone. Today she went
and buried the bone in the front yard. The kids got a kick out of this!
Kaden took photos of her playing with her bone, so I thought we would
share the photos with all of you. Have fun looking at our Addie!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment