Ok. I don’t read but I thought what the heck. Everyone is talking Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. So I went to Costco and bought all 3. I was amazed when it only took me 4 days to read TWILIGHT. Then I read NEW MOON in 2 days. My children were on their own. (I was not so much in tuned with them like I should have been). I am in love with the books. They take me to another place. I can’t stop think about them. What am I going to read next after I'm done with them? I will read it again and again. I can’t wait for the movie to come out but, it will not compare to what I have dreamed in my head. Now I know how the star wars fans feel...I don't think they are crazy for loving a movie that much. Because I fill in love with a book. If any of you need to use my books call me. Buy the way Jacob Black is nice too. All I can say is "hellooooo boyzzzz" (Janelle you should know what I mean. If not call me.)
Moving on, we have a house in St. George we are renting. We will be moving in three weeks on March 14th. I can’t wait to get there and see the blue sky and sun, and most of all be with my Edward Kelly. We miss him a lot. Every time he leaves us I get mad about 2 hours before and he's not sure why. It's because I will miss him. We invite all of you to come see us in the near future. Bring your sleeping bags LOL. You will be on the floor in the office. Maybe grandparents can share a bed with the kids LOL. Or... you all can get a hotel room. I will post photos of the house once we get moved in.
Labor Day, Soccer, & Daddy-Daughter Date
12 years ago
3 comments:
yipee for you!!!! You finally got a blog up and running. You're going to love it.. I have not read these books yet, I'm the last in the universe I swear. So, let's get together before you leave in 3 weeks,,,loves and hugs, janelley
Good to see you on here, it gets addicting, just a warning! By the way... LOVED that series. I read all three in about a week. Couldn't put them down. There is a fourth coming out I think in the fall that is supposed to be from Edwards perspective or something. Great books! Good luck on your move!!! Love, Kerryne
Hey Lindsey, I will miss you too, even though we didn't get to know eachother very well.... I wish we could have! Your awesome. Have fun in St. George... I'll keep looking at your blog and I'll send you mine too! Let's keep in touch... Love, Brandi
Post a Comment