K Lindsey, its April 16th... I think it's time to post an update on the move!! How is St. George? Did you guys end up renting out the house in Sandy? They have chickens… weird. Have you finished all the vampire books? My friend has them and she said I could borrow them. So, I expect to be falling in love with a vamp named Edward soon, like the rest of the girls! Keep in touch K! Brandi
2 comments:
Hey you! So, your in St. George by now... how is it treating you? Looking forward to hearing all about your move and how you are doing!
Love ya!
K Lindsey, its April 16th... I think it's time to post an update on the move!! How is St. George? Did you guys end up renting out the house in Sandy? They have chickens… weird. Have you finished all the vampire books? My friend has them and she said I could borrow them. So, I expect to be falling in love with a vamp named Edward soon, like the rest of the girls! Keep in touch K!
Brandi
Post a Comment